This online GDPR course has been developed to provide you with an understanding of the issues surrounding the General Data Protection Act in the workplace, outlining the new regulation and includes what the changes mean, what is required to remain compliant for those who process personal data.
The European Commission introduced the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with affect from 25th May 2018 and this course is fully GDPR Compliant.
The regulation has mainly been implemented in order to:
- Force companies to be clearer on their data collection and usage
- Improve data protection and prevent data infringement
- Establish improved control and reactivity to prevent data leakage
A key factor of any organisation’s GDPR compliance is staff awareness and education.
Throughout the course, you will have an opportunity to look at some important aspects of the GDPR, including:
- Key definitions
- Lawful bases for processing
- Individual rights
- Accountability and Governance
- International Transfers
- Personal data breaches