How secure is my payment information?
The security of your payment information is first rate.
- Learning Academies use a Direct Debit payment scheme processed by GoCardless. GoCardless is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009, registration number 597190, for the provision of payment services. GoCardless is a BACS approved bureau.
- For online bookings, You will be passed to a secure Direct Debit page, via our website that is hosted by GoCardless where you will be asked to complete your account details to finalise your booking on the Learning Academies Programme of your choice. Once completed You will be taken back to a confirmation page on the Learning Academies website.
- You will receive notification from Go Cardless to confirm that your Direct Debit Mandate has been set accepted. You will also receive a second notification from Go Cardless to confirm the payment schedule set up for your child’s tuition. Notifications are sent by Go Cardless 2-3 days prior to any payments being taken.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit payment at anytime before a payment is due to be made. However, if Your Direct Debit is cancelled it is not possible to reinstate it, unless a new Direct Debit mandate/subscription is agreed.
- Referring Organisations are invoiced, monthly in advance, for the tuition being offered. Payments are then made by the purchasing organisation, generally by BACs.
For 11+ Mock Exam Days: